To help members grow in Christ-likeness, they should be encouraged to care for one another.
- Meet physical, tangible needs of members by providing meals during an illness, etc.
- Spend time with group members outside of study sessions. Perhaps plan a group lunch or connect with them individually to get to know one another better. This can be as simple as a phone call, text, email, or note.
- Host a couples potluck dinner.
- Plan special gathering at Christmas and other times during the year.
- Create activities for children, so mothers can visit.
- Talk a hike, run, or walk together.
- Look for local events to attend together.