Remodeling Hearts Headed for Foreclosure
Redecorate ... Remodel ... Repurpose?
“I am the same yesterday, today and forever. So don’t be attracted by strange new ideas.” Hebrews 13:8-9
God says, I never change. I am current for all seasons.
BUT, you are constantly being renewed, transformed and changed as you abide in Me and my Words abide in you! I am conforming you to the unchanging image of My Son. The world around you is changing constantly, spiraling further and further away from Me resulting in increased isolation, boredom and hedonism. Like an unkempt, broken down, condemned house headed for foreclosure, individuals, families and communities are being left with gaping holes of emptiness, aimlessness and despair.
- Isolation = Self-centered = Emptiness
- Boredom = No purpose outside of self = Aimlessness
- Hedonism = Spend all on self = Despair
What does NBS2GO offer?
- A cure for isolation = Community, providing opportunities for authentic relationships centered around the unchanging Gospel and Word of God, which fill the gaping holes of emptiness!
- A remedy for boredom = Loving One Another, where praying and caring for each other’s needs within the group fills the gaping holes of aimlessness!
- A healing for hedonism = Sowing seeds of the Gospel, God’s unchanging Word and tangible love to the entire neighborhood, affecting the generations to come which fills the gaping holes of despair!
My written Word (Bible) ... My Living Word (Jesus), and ... My Whispered Word (Holy Spirit) ... are timeless, eternal and the same – they never need to be redecorated, remodeled or repurposed.
“The grass withers and the flowers fade, but the Word of our God lasts forever! Isaiah 40:8
What is God teaching you about His ability to turn neighborhoods "headed for foreclosure" into thriving, purposeful communities?
Debbie McGoldrick is the founder of NBS2GO and blessed to be married to Mark and the adoptive mother of Melissa and Matt. Debbie is an avid collector of heart rocks and shells, a lover of color and always looking for a reason to go to the beach.